Smart business people use work assessments to make decisions about personal development, hiring, managing, promoting and leading others. Assessments enhance the human capital within your organization. They create the roadmap for development and improvement.
What Sets Your Work Assessments Apart?
There are dozens of work assessments out there. You’ve probably already taken a few. The key factor to success with any assessment is being able to properly analyze, comprehend, and implement the results.
This is where your Get A Klu coach comes in. We specialize in helping you get the most out of the assessment process. Using the results of these assessments your coach can generate a detailed, customized report unique to your situation. We’ll then work with you to reveal and explore the full depth of your assessment results in a clear and applicable way – because there’s no point in taking an assessment if the results just sit on a shelf.
We spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioral style.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our DISC reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive. In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity, work assessments, and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioral style. We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our online work assessments, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately.
An indisputable fact is that people prefer to interact with people they like. The ability to create rapport with people is a fundamental skill in sales, management, personal relationships, and everyday life.
How Get A Klu uses DISC to help Leaders and Teams:
- Change Management – DISC teaches behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to use the DISC to help others reach their real potential consistently!
- Conflict Resolution – See how to use the DISC to magically dissipate tension & mistrust!
- Customer Service – Use the DISC to show how one can determine how to exceed expectations.
- Hiring – Learn how to train others to use the DISC to find the right fit the first time around!
- Leadership Programs – You’ll be amazed yourself how you can truly empower using the DISC!
- Management Skills – Show your Managers how to easily motivate their staff!
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers with success!
- Sales Training – You’ll be able to even show your Sales Managers how to increase their sales!
- Team Building – Learn how to masterfully transform a dysfunctional team with the DISC!
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with styles in mind to ensure best outcomes.
- Career Matching – Match your employees’ natural strengths with the best possible job fit.
The Online Motivators Assessment is a combination of the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into what drives and motivates an individual. The seven dimensions of values discovered between these two researchers help us understand the reasons that drive an individual to utilize their talents in the unique way they do.
The Online Motivators Assessment uses a click-and-drag approach to ranking the various statements in the instrument, which makes taking the instrument more intuitive and natural, and in the end you can actually create the order you see in your mind on the screen.
The Online Motivators Assessment contains the most contemporary list of statements to make your choices more relevant to your life today, which helps ensure the most accurate results possible.
The Online Motivators Assessment measures seven dimensions of motivation:
A drive for balance, harmony and form.
A drive for economic or practical returns.
A drive to be in control or have influence.
A drive for humanitarian efforts; help others altruistically.
A drive to establish order, routine and structure.
A drive to stand out as independent and unique.
A drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
DISC and Motivators (PIAV) Combo Report
Get A Klu is a channel partner of JTS Advisors, a licensed distributor of the trusted Target Training International (TTI) battery of assessment products. TTI’s assessment products are designed to uncover specific aspects of an individual’s true self, which helps us gain a better understanding of ourselves and others, create the most effective communications, structure the most efficient work environment, and gain an increased perception of the overall world around us.
The best work assessments are designed to increase personal awareness of how individuals interact with others. Our DISC and Motivators (PIAV) assessments include a custom report that combines the results of both in one, easy-to-read document. They also include support materials and action plans to help individuals implement new strategies, skills, and behaviors.
Whether your individual career track is frontline customer service, face-to-face sales, technical/professional services, supervision/management or executive staff/boardroom, it’s important for an individual to have the skills to demonstrate those attitudes and behaviors that enable them to get along with others. To do so, they must better understand themselves and others so that they can communicate more effectively.
When used together, the DISC and Motivators (PIAV) assessment tools are exceptional at providing a much clearer picture of the individual’s behaviors, motivators, and personal skills in any of the following contexts:
- Career Planning
- And more!
Get A Klu offers the full battery of assessment products from TTI, all of which offer specific, targeted results. So where to start? We’ve done the research for you. We begin by focusing on the DISC and Motivator (PIAV) assessment products, two key assessment products we’ve found to be highly beneficial.
The DISC model has been of enormous benefit in determining the how of our behavioral choices or style preferences. These uses include hiring, placement, management, team-building, and numerous other venues.
Internal motivators lie beneath our behavioral style and are usually not discovered until we’ve known someone for a long period of time. They initiate and drive our behavioral style. If we don’t know what drives one’s behavioral style, then we can’t build a relationship based on three key ingredients: trust, credibility, and rapport.
Simply put, what DISC doesn’t tell us is the why. The Motivators assessment identifies this and helps us merge the two into one complete report.
What Other Assessments Can Get A Klu Provide?
- Change Management Coaching
- Coaching Effectiveness Profile
- Communications Effectiveness Profile
- Customer Service Skills Profile
- DISC – Leadership
- DISC and Motivators
- DISC – Sales
- DISC – 360
- DISC Self
- Emotional Intelligence Profile
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Leadership 360
- Listening Effectiveness Profile
- Management Effectiveness Profile
- Mini DISC
- Motivators Assessment
- Motivators Assessment – Mini
- Negotiating Style Profile
- Platinum Rule
- Platinum Rule – Leadership
- Platinum Rule – Sales
- Sales Effectiveness Profile
- Social Styles
- Team Building Effectiveness Profile
- Time Management Effectiveness Profile