Hey Everyone! One of the things I love about my job is that I get the opportunity to help my clients grow their business. While I usually do this through coaching and training, sometimes I get to help in other ways. Today, I’m working with a client to expand their business through recruiting! A Real Estate client of mine is growing and looking to add Agents! I love and trust my tribe, so I’m turning to you for help.
The BEST hires come from our Spheres of Influence, so I really hope YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW wants to learn more about this great opportunity with a wonderful Team!
Below is the AD I wrote. Please let me know if you’re interested OR share with anyone you think might be interested.
Senior Stay or GoTM is a Real Estate Team at Pacific Sotheby’s in Del Mar looking for Sales Professionals to expand our mission of assisting seniors and their families through the sale of a home.
By serving as the single point of contact for the comprehensive services necessary to drive top dollar for the residence, Senior Stay or GoTMprovides a “concierge-level” approach to assisting Seniors and their families in all matters related to the transition.
We are looking for someone who wants to launch or advance their RealEstate Career while furthering our “brand” of Senior Advocacy. Is that you?
The Successful Candidate(s) will mainly be responsible for:
- Execute existing Probate Marketing System:
- Create and Manage Senior Community relationships
- Provide Full-Service Representation to Buyers, Investors and Sellers of Real Estate
Qualifications- The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience in Commission-only Sales (realestate preferred but not required)
- Background or strong interest in medical, legal, financial, probate or “senior living” industries
- A convincing passion to be a professional advocate for Seniors
- Minimum 1-3 years using a database/CRM system (Top Producer preferred but not required)
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- Competent user (or quick study) of MLS and supporting programs
- Excellent listening, telephone and written communication skills
- Sales and research skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent relationship building skills (rapport, service, value-add, etc.)
Why Apply- If you are looking to be part of a Team that:
- Provides Marketing, Training/Coaching and Leads
- Is successfully branded in the Senior Advocacy Community
- Is Powered by a world-wide “high-end” Real EstateBrand/Company
- Supports the pursuit of “high-end” listings in an affluent Del Mar office location
TO APPLY: Send your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile (if you have one) and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org