Vulnerable is as vulnerable does! I am a big believer in a willingness to be vulnerable…and, a couple weeks ago, I announced that I would be featured on my friend Alexandra Harbushka’s podcast, Real World Woman: Sex, Money, Food!. Talk about Vulnerable! Alexandra is a Lifestyle expert and SO MANY becoming adjectives describe her that she’s a bit intimidating…I expected to be “honest and vulnerable” on her show, but I got a little more vulnerable than I anticipated.
I had such a great time chatting with Alexandra! We had many laughs, a-ha moments and unexpected insights.
Here are some teasers of what we discussed that I am hoping will get you to listen:
- I was asked to rank Sex, Money and Food in order of importance…find out what I listed 1st, 2nd and 3rd!
- Got Vulnerability? Find out the story I can’t tell without crying!
- Want to know my theory of “Gaming and Walling” when it comes to adult dating?
- I was asked “what it smells like to be a Father of 3 kids”…
- How “love” is a brand and why it is HARD to raise your parents!
- All that and MUCH more!!!!
If you want the full scoop, then be sure to listen to the full episode HERE. Let me know what you think and, above all, please continue to support Alexandra and her fantastic series: Real World Woman: Sex, Money and Food!
As you can imagine, I offered a couple of “gifts” for Alexandra’s listeners…and, expecting that you’ll download and listen to my episode, I am hoping you’ll listen all the way to the end to find out what I offered….AND, please take me/her up on the offer if you feel it will benefit you.
But, again, most importantly, please continue to support Alexandra and her fantastic series: Real World Woman: Sex, Money and Food!