It’s time for Group Coaching! ?This is your official invite?to join the Get A Klu Group Coaching Program. ?First, some background…
Last Month’s blog was all about “Winning with White Labels” which is one of the reasons Get A Klu has its best year ever last year. ?And, this year is off to an even more amazing start!
On Saturday November 12th, I spoke to nearly 1500 Entrepreneurs from nearly 60 countries on the topic of “Accountability Coaching”…click here for a “Facebook live” video that was taken by a student of JT Foxx whom I had the pleasure of Coaching earlier in the week. ?Needless to say, my services are in EVEN GREATER demand now that I made this huge impact on JT’s incredible family of Global Entrepreneurs.
This success has driven up my rates for one-on-one Coaching and also greatly impacted the “inventory” in my calendar. ?There were several people last year that wanted to hire me after their two comp sessions, but felt they could not afford my full rate. So, I have decided to launch the Get A Klu?Group Coaching Program. ?
This program is a cost-friendly platform to access live coaching interactions, recorded educational sessions and community with other personal/professional growth seekers! You also get full access to Jeff Klubeck and his team of Get A Klu Coaches, without having to pay high rates.
Get A Klu?Group Coaching Member Benefits:
- Private Facebook Group where Jeff Klubeck will post valuable content, interaction and feedback?in addition to the interactions with other members.
- ALL Online Office Hours (OOHs) Sessions on Learn it Live
- A 15 minute PRIVATE POWER SESSION?with Jeff?Klubeck?every month
- Unlimited “check-ins” via text or email….within reason 🙂
- Complimentary Speaking Engagement for your audience of 25 or more!
All of this is available to you for just $147/month. ?The OOHs access alone is priced at $147. ?Early adopters will get $50 OFF early bird pricing now through March 31st, 2017??Click here to make an appointment to see if this program can work for you!
Or, if you are ready to sign up NOW, click here:
It?s been a while since I have written a blog post so I?m excited to share an update as I recently returned from a Coaching?trip to Australia…all thanks to concept of “white labels!”
Part of having a winning strategy is being able to use ?White Labels? for your business services. If you didn’t know, “white labels” refer to offering my services to partnering organizations I am contracted with. ?So, in addition to my own “self-generated” clients for Get A Klu, Inc. I also have contracts with great organizations that bring wonderful assignments my way. ?From Wolf Management Consultants to Workplace Training Network to the “source” of my recent trip to Australia: ?My Coaching Organization (owned by JT Foxx).
These contracts I have with partnering organizations put ??white labels? over the name Get A Klu, Inc., so my business name isn?t promoted and I?m marketed as?someone on their team, known as ?Coach Jeffrey? or the “Ambassador of Assessments” or “Jeff the Trainer” and so forth.
White label opportunities are expanding?my ability to deliver and serve. It?s not all about me or the Get A Klu brand…it?s about the work that I?m doing and the people I?m helping….and I worked with some great people in Australia!
It?s common knowledge that nobody succeeds alone, at least very rarely does someone rise to the top with no help whatsoever. Usually if you?re successful it?s because someone helped you along the way. ?So why not create?partnerships with others and make helping others/getting help part of your business success strategy? You have already proven that you?re more successful with the help of others. White labels are just a way to monetize the partnerships we create.
“Coach Jeffrey” is exactly how I was referred to in Australia. JT Foxx’s “My Coaching Organization” sent me there to conduct 5 full days of?one-on-one trainings for 3 of their VIP’s . ?All I had to do was hop on the plane and prep for my own coaching sessions.?They got me a 1 bedroom apartment for a week in Perth Australia and the “students” came to me…we did our work in the apartment and it was full immersion into Speaking and Coaching training.
Even with White Labels, ?I?m providing the same services that I do for my own clients, and I?m giving just as much value doing what I?m good at. ?I have the humility to not need my company name behind the work. ?Its about the service I provide…and, who would turn down being paid $1000’s of dollars to take an all expenses paid trip (plus a per diem) to Australia…to help people grown their Speaking and Coaching businesses? ?The hardest “work” of the trip was planes and airports…but as you can imagine, talking to people and helping them with strategy, motivation, accountability and transformation comes very easy to me now.
I know I worked hard…I know I made a difference…but Coaching and Training comes so naturally to me know that this White Labels trip to Australia “felt” like being gifted a bucket list experience?away from my own hustle and bustle or Teaching Classes, running Get A Klu and supporting my wife’s corporate career by handling all parenting duties during her 50%?travel schedule.
Most of my time there was spent working, but I did get a little down time to explore Australia. Check out my photos below for a glimpse of my trip. Most of my time was spent in Perth. Some of my favorite moments include tasting kangaroo for the very first time, enjoying the famous wine cruise to Swan River Valley and just people watching while walking around the downtown area my apartment was conveniently located in.
The bottom line is that nobody succeeds alone. Align yourself with other leaders in your industry, find out what services they offer and see where you can help fill in the gaps. Creating white label offerings can be challenging, but at the same time very rewarding.
If you?d like assistance learning about how you can win with white labels, talk to me by signing up?for my?2 free consultations.
To Your Success!
Jeffrey Klubeck, M.A.
As you know, this month I’m talking all about relationships. ALL forms…from friendships,?romantic, and one of my favorites: ?business?relationships. Most?people have no idea how to start building a business relationship. This is why you see so many people attend a standard networking event,?passing?out their card after introducing themselves for one minute with?the dreaded “elevator pitch”. This strategy is not only ineffective, it’s not personal and can turn off your prospective clients and business connections.
Even though?the?elevator pitches can seem inauthentic, they are necessary because everyone still asks “What do you do?”
So,?I’ve come up with some strategies on how to have an elevator speech, be authentic and have?the “what do you do?”?question be a gateway for building positive business relationships. ?What do you think of these?
1. Let others share first- The first thing I recommend doing is to ask others to share their story. You’ve heard this before, right? ?Ask THEM?questions that you would need to answer in order to find out if there is a good fit for working together. People love talking about themselves, so let others speak and listen without feeling the need to jump in and say something about yourself right away.
You’ve heard all that before, I know. ?But HERE’s why its REALLY important to “let them go first”…because then you’ll know how to “edit” your elevator pitch on the spot based on who they are and what you’ve “diagnosed” about them. ?In other words, I don’t have one elevator pitch…I have many…and many more are thought up ON THE SPOT when I listen to what someone else is all about, I am able to craft an elevator pitch that “speaks to THEIR listening!” ?Wanna know how?
2. Solve a problem-?When it is time for you to speak, make sure you share a problem that you’re able to solve. Don’t just say something generic like “I sell homes” or “I work in finance”. Be more specific on the exact problem that you’re solving with your profession. And if you followed my first step on letting other’s speak first, then you can customize your reply.
3. Discuss your competitive advantage– If you are unsure of how to start talking about your competitive advantage, I wrote a post in the past that will help. Check it out, Competitive Advantage answers TWO questions.
- the things you do BETTER than anyone else that also does them (“sell real estate” “manage assets” “sell insurance” “prosecute bad guys”, etc.) AND/OR
- the things you do that NOBODY ELSE DOES!
I personally offer 2 complimentary coaching sessions as one of my competitive advantages and I have several others. ?The point here is that you’ll need to be aware of ALL of yours and mention the right ones at the right time…with the right person!
4. Listen for how YOU can help THEM- And I don’t mean by selling them what you sell. ?Listen with a purpose of knowing what they do and what opportunities or challenges they are facing right now IN CASE you know of someone that they should know…or a book they should read…or an article they should read…or a strategy they should consider. ?The person that is TRULY out to help other people will ALWAYS be on the fast track to building a great relationship! ?I believe it was Zig Ziglar who said we can have EVERYTHING we want if we just focus on helping others get what THEY want! ?I believe this fully…how can I help?
5. Take the next step- Think of it like a first date. After the end of the night, both parties may be wondering who should contact the other person first. “Should I text a thank you so he/she knows I’m interested?”, “Should I set up another date right away or does that make me seem too eager?” ?”Do I wait three days?” ?You get the idea.
When meeting someone for the first time in a business setting, always take the initiative to follow up first. Do this beyond the generic “Nice to meet you email”. You can send them a post you wrote that relates to a challenge they shared, you can invite them to an upcoming event they may find interesting, or set up a time to connect again over lunch. Make your follow up personal! ?I have always been a BIG fan of the handwritten note.
Those are just a few of my tips on building business relationships…there’s always a lot more to say on these subjects. ?What are YOUR favorite strategies for professional networking and relationship building? ?I’d love to see your comments.
Not too long?ago, I shared 3 easy ways to keep yourself accountable. In the past I have also offered free accountability audios to help you grow in your personal and professional life. My Free Accountability Audios provide?tips?on how you can use the skills of an Life/Business Coach to keep yourself and others accountable.?Well today, history repeats! ?I’m bringing my free accountability downloads back and they even come with a fill-in-the-blank?style worksheet to follow along!
Why am I putting so much emphasis on accountability? The truth is, most people COMPLETELY understand what Accountability IS?and even how much it is needed in their career/organization?yet most people have never been taught HOW to professionally hold themselves and others accountable.
Many people confuse having a friend that will be an ?Accountability Partner? with having a trained professional serve as an ?Accountability Coach??and their results show it! This part also relates to this month’s OOHs topic on relationships so it’s a very fitting time for me to bring up accountability again.
This Material is ?excerpt??taken directly from the Get A Klu Coaching and Leadership Training that dozens of people have paid THOUSANDS of dollars to go through! You?ll get it today for free, and here?s what to expect:
- Learn the FOUR SECTIONS of a Coaching Session AND the techniques you?ll need to execute them! What this means is that you will learn the strategies a coach like myself uses to keep myself and others accountable.
- Learn what QUESTIONS you need to ask to get yourself and others into their calendars to make appointments with themselves!
- Listen in to REAL students of Accountability learning the material in live discussion with, Head Coach, Jeffrey Klubeck!
- Learn how to make ?confrontation? desired, expected AND appreciated by the people you are leading!
To get my free Accountability Audios, click HERE.
I’m loving the opportunity to host my?monthly OOHs sessions so far! Thanks to everyone who has attended live or listened to the recordings. If you haven’t joined OOHs (Online Office Hours) yet, I highly recommend you check out this month’s topic. I’m talking all about relationships.
If you’re still wondering, what the heck is OOHs? Here’s the scoop: OOHs (Online Office Hours) is a ?public? coaching session I host and record in a virtual classroom. You can join my monthly sessions IN REAL TIME and get specific coaching questions answered or review recordings 24/7 at your leisure. Participants get ?first come, first served? coaching. If there are no questions/participants, then I ?default? to covering my ?go to? coaching content/strategies for an area of personal/professional growth.
This month I?m diving deep into the topic of relationships.?We will go over the importance of positive relationship building in order to grow your business, but that’s just the beginning.
Here’s what else you can expect to learn:
- Why LOVE is the #1 ingredient for healthy relationships
- What Love REALLY is and why it is so difficult to give and receive!
- Communication tips for Personal AND Professional Relationship building
- The importance of Listening and WHY WE SUCK at it!
- Get Answers to YOUR QUESTIONS about Relationships (personal or professional)!
If you’re eager to join in and don’t want to wait until May’s sessions, you’re in luck! I have 3 other sessions already recorded in the classroom (Goal Setting, ?Personality Tests? and Time Management).
Registering for May’s course gets you access to LIVE AND RECORDED sessions so you can check out the previous sessions and start learning immediately! ?I look forward to seeing you May 25th at 3:30 p.m. PST?for another OOHs session!